Neighbours ..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JamesAC

.. mine are wonderful.

We got locked out .. in the back garden - the wind blew the door closed. and a broom fell over, very effectively wedging the door shut.

Neighbours in their garden .. lent mobile phone .. called step-daughter (she has spare keys) .. out. Neighbour goes to his neighbour, who has a ladder. Ladder is passed from one garden to the next; neighbour No 2 hops over to help assemble ladder and "foot" it, as I demonstrate my rock-climbing skills, finely honed on Derbyshire gritstone years ago, are not lost. Gets my leg over the windowsill, situation saved.

Brilliant neighbours. I'm so lucky!

Helly79

everybody love good neighbours

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
Mine has very helpfully installed a 4 jet water pump in his Koi pond, reminds me to close all of my bedroom windows at night when it's 20 degrees outside.

Nice of him.

upsidedown said:
Mine has very helpfully installed a 4 jet water pump in his Koi pond, reminds me to close all of my bedroom windows at night when it's 20 degrees outside.

Nice of him.

A well aimed super soaker full of bleach should do the trick ... no fish = no need for said pump

Simon

brokenbetty

Über Member
In our last flat, the neighbour removed a fence panel so I could get back into my back garden after an unfortunate door-locking incident.

upsidedown said:

Nice of him.

+1 with the fish pump noise. :becool: Very annoying to have anything in your garden that makes a noise 24/7.

Another neighbour has installed wind chimes...

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Wind chimes....gordon bennet...there's just something about them, like those bleedin' dream-catcher things, or incense candles....just makes you want to poke someone in the eye.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
*Hides wind chimes and the dreamcatcher for when my ol' mucker Swee'pea pop's round for a cuppa*

[quote name='swee'pea99']Wind chimes....gordon bennet...there's just something about them, like those bleedin' dream-catcher things, or incense candles....just makes you want to poke someone in the eye.[/QUOTE]

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Mine is building along the boundary at the moment. Noise, Dust, loss of privacy. Can't get a lie in as they are at it from 8am. And he's a bit weird.

On the other side tho' they are superb, friendly and helpful.

Top Bottom