Nemesis loses another agent...

cougie uk

Über Member
Ah sad. I loved The Champions as a kid. Not rewatched them - often it's best to remember them from the time.

carpiste

Guru
Funnily enough I`ve seen a few repeats of the classic Champions of late. I remember it being a favourite in my youth but oh my, the acting was terrible! I imagine it was made, tongue in cheek, like a lot of tv in the late 60`s. I always remember Stuart Damon as the MOST American American. (if you know what I mean) He always looked far more handsome, better teeth, clothing and charisma than his fellow cast members.

OP
captain nemo1701

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
Funnily enough I`ve seen a few repeats of the classic Champions of late. I remember it being a favourite in my youth but oh my, the acting was terrible! I imagine it was made, tongue in cheek, like a lot of tv in the late 60`s. I always remember Stuart Damon as the MOST American American. (if you know what I mean) He always looked far more handsome, better teeth, clothing and charisma than his fellow cast members.
Those old 'Spy-Fy' shows were made to a different format than today but are still good fun. As far as the acting is concerned, one Sir Anthony Hopkins did an episode, long time before Silence of The Lambs:okay:

Top Bottom