Nervous Hello...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Martin710

Forgive me I am new to forums..
Anyway Hi, I am Martin and where I call home is Stoke on Trent.
I have had a cycle since April 2014, I got one to initially improve my health both physically and (mentally):wacko:^_^
I started cheap and had the bright idea to raise money for a personal charity at the same time as get fit,
this I did riding to London from S-o-T using only canal towpaths an eye opener in more ways than one.

Now I ride predominately on cycle ways or the canal towpaths covering on average 30 miles round trips.
My current cycle is an Italian hardtail mtb a Sintesi tour 710 this replaced the cycle that gave up in London.

All my riding is done on my own at the moment and I would like to change this if possible (gets lonely some times).
That should do for the moment (my finger hurts)(one finger typist).
:hello:to everyone here.

owdo :bicycle:

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
:welcome: Should find some advice on doing a bit more group riding on here. We're generally a friendly bunch, well, OK, not overly nasty anyway. Hang around a bit and learn the trigger words for the dangerous ones :-)

Glad to hear you are enjoying the cycling, is it doing what you hoped?

toeknee

Über Member
:welcome:

OP
OP
Martin710

Martin710

:welcome: Should find some advice on doing a bit more group riding on here. We're generally a friendly bunch, well, OK, not overly nasty anyway. Hang around a bit and learn the trigger words for the dangerous ones :-)

Glad to hear you are enjoying the cycling, is it doing what you hoped?
Hi, yes I am achieving my objectives I think the phrase is "a work in progress".
Thanks to everyone for making me welcome.:smile:

Top Bottom