New and injured

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steve50

Disenchanted Member
:welcome: enjoy the forums. A tip for you, if using spd's back the tension off completely using the adjusting screw and then only clip in your right foot until you feel confident enough to clip in both feet. I only clip in one foot if in busy stop start traffic, just makes life a bit easier.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
How long for recovery is like a piece of string. Until you can bear weight on it I'd say. Sometimes cycling is actually easier than walking.

:welcome: enjoy the forums. A tip for you, if using spd's back the tension off completely using the adjusting screw and then only clip in your right foot until you feel confident enough to clip in both feet. I only clip in one foot if in busy stop start traffic, just makes life a bit easier.
Hi cheers for welcome and the pointers .will try that because preferred the clip ins over flat pedals even after only one run in them.after being cycling hour without having to stop ,just forgot when got back in town .

Hi everyone hope all is well. Being about week and half since my accident. Swelling down and walking but with a bit of a limp and pain .might have nerve damage was told .I went on bike today only for ten mins with no pain . Only painful when put weight on. So going out at weekend for wee run see how get on . Cheers

Top Bottom