New Bianchi Oltre

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Oltre

Oltre

Love the bike! I also have a Bianchi, can ride for hours on end. Hope you enjoy your as much ,only problem with all this rain it seems a pity to get it dirty!

Bike will only get used in dry weather. Wont be used from oct - march. I'll use my winter bike.

OP
OP
Oltre

Oltre

Not a fan of the frame, mainly the paint scheme. But the wheels and groupset are lovely looking. How do you like the RAM Stem/Bar combo? I was tempted by those when I built my fixed up, in the end I bottled it because I was paranoid about having to replace it following something stupid. Like falling over in the local park having lost my front wheel on some wet leaves at slow speed, following this incident I did loose part of my RAM seatpost, just a little Cinelli logo plug that covers a bolt, but I found it again about 6 months later when all the leaves had rotted away, girlfriend said I was mad for looking for it each week as I passed that spot, but I showed her! lol!

Ram/Stem combo is great, they have a great feel about them and very comfortable. They are stiff bars and great when sprinting or climbing. Def the Crown Jewel of handlebars.

VamP

Banned
It's a dream build on a my dream frame!

However, why Durano's? Also, I am assuming that is now set up for you - as that saddle looks far too forward, are you sure you haven't got the frame size wrong?

Nice bike, but as Vamp says above - why Duranos on a build like that? Seat does appear to be a long way forward, and there's a lot of spacers under the stem..?

OP
OP
Oltre

Oltre

It's a dream build on a my dream frame!

However, why Durano's? Also, I am assuming that is now set up for you - as that saddle looks far too forward, are you sure you haven't got the frame size wrong?

Ride position is perfect, went for a professional bike fitting session before frame purchase. Chose Duranos as good all round tyre with great puncture protection.

Top Bottom