New Bianchi Oltre

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nico

Beautiful!

VamP

Banned
The people commenting on the bike setup dont know me personally and have never seen me, bike fits me perfectly, didnt spend all that money to get a bike that doesnt fit. I was given a professional bike fit, arms, legs,back measured.

The way that bike is set-up is pushing its design limits.

Oh and if you don't want to come across as a knob, don't bragg about spending massively over the odds on your tyre (and bike for that matter) choices.

Hope you had fun on Lanzarote.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
The way that bike is set-up is pushing its design limits.

Oh and if you don't want to come across as a knob, don't bragg about spending massively over the odds on your tyre (and bike for that matter) choices.

Hope you had fun on Lanzarote.

Are his tyres not tubs?

VamP

Banned
Are his tyres not tubs?

They might be... In which case I'll wind my neck in somewhat. He's still spent about £60 over the odds though, and they are a very strange tub choice.

Big thumbs up for going with tubs though :thumbsup: ;)

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
They might be... In which case I'll wind my neck in somewhat. He's still spent about £60 over the odds though, and they are a very strange tub choice.

Big thumbs up for going with tubs though :thumbsup: ;)

Agree, but better £60 than £130 if they are clinchers :smile:

£160 would get you some very nice tubs!

VamP

Banned
Hmm, I have one set of FMBs, but generally go with Tufo's at half the price. The FMBs are awesome though.

I am saving for a set of Enve's and they'll get top rubber :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Oltre

Oltre

I know some people may question the choice of tyres which are tubs, however riding on glasgow roads they suit it perfectly. Just back from Lanzarote with the bike, covering plenty of mileage and the bike and tyres performed perfectly with no realibility issues throughout the week. Done the iron man road circuit.

Top Bottom