New bib shorts help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peter Richardson

Über Member
Hi everyone
my current pair dhb Aeron are worn out.
budget £50 to £70.
On my list
van Rysel rr900 none in stock.
dhb Aeron currently reduced to £60
lusso(bottom end of there range)
am I miss anything.any help greatly appreciated ^_^

vickster

Legendary Member
Sport Pursuit have a fair few on sale

vickster

Legendary Member
Every so often on my home page I see a pop up advert, I am sure it is for Sport Pursuit. It says you have to sign up before even looking at their items, is that the same company or have I got the name mixed up.
I have, in the interest of no more advertising email so far resisted.
Do you recommend them vickster?
Yes. They have some very keen prices on new old stock usually, sometimes limited sizes like any discounted clothing.

However, sometimes the delivery can be slow (they order from suppliers when order received) and delivery/returns aren’t free so take that into account when shopping.

I’ve not shopped loads with them, but I’ve saved £30 on a Kask helmet, the same on a piece of luggage and £20, maybe more on a jersey. A friend recently got the specific pair of cycling shorts she wanted at 60% off (not available elsewhere).

if you do buy, you can turn off marketing of course

SafetyThird

thanks for the heads up on sports pursuit. I was looking for some cool weather bib tights and just scored some Pearl Izumi ones reduced from £160 to £55 shipped.

vickster

Legendary Member
Thanks for all the advice,I will register with sport pursuit,and have a look.^_^
Let me know if you need a referral code when you order ;)

OP
OP
P

Peter Richardson

Über Member
Decided to buy some dhb Aeron.I still would appreciate a referral code if possible vickster,since being furloughed I’ve lost two stone due to cycling.I have got nothing that fits me,need to get kitted out.:laugh:

lane

Veteran
What did you think of the dhb Aeron bibs and why do you want to change? I have some dhb Aeron bibs and always on the look out for something better paid a bit more (£20 I think) for some enduro ones. Guess what? The dhb Aeron ones seem every bit as good as the more expensive enduro. In fact if I am honest I think I might prefer the DHB ones. I have never had an issue with the DHB Aeron ones and they are probably very good value for what you get. I have a couple of pairs of cheaper DHB and they are not as good.

Edit - read the rest of the thread and see you decided on the DHB Aeron. Good choice.

Last edited:
Top Bottom