New bike day is closing in!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
JhnBssll

JhnBssll

Veteran
Nice to see another XR3 Disc owner! I got mine in mid-April and have had a grin on my face ever since. Those Cosmics look better than the Fulcrum 4s that mine came with and I like your choice of aero bar. I'd love some kind of integrated cockpit setup but they're all eye-waveringly expensive!

They're not too common, I've not seen another one in the wild yet :laugh: I'm really happy with mine, it's so nice to ride :becool: It's in having a new Wheels Mfg. bottom bracket fitted at the moment to match the one in the Roubaix - I don't think the press fit bb86 thing it came with liked being ridden through a series of floods two weeks in a row, despite being dried and cleaned immediately afterwards :rolleyes::laugh: Although if I'd known about the floods I wouldn't have taken the Bianchi :laugh:

20180728_174616.jpg

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
They're not too common, I've not seen another one in the wild yet :laugh: I'm really happy with mine, it's so nice to ride :becool: It's in having a new Wheels Mfg. bottom bracket fitted at the moment to match the one in the Roubaix - I don't think the press fit bb86 thing it came with liked being ridden through a series of floods two weeks in a row, despite being dried and cleaned immediately afterwards :rolleyes::laugh: Although if I'd known about the floods I wouldn't have taken the Bianchi :laugh:

View attachment 425566

I do love the look of your bike - looks nice even when grubby!

These might work on there too:

https://www.orangebikes.co.uk/shop/components/accessories/800ml-orange-bikes-drink-bottle11

Top Bottom