New bike day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dirtyhanz2

F2EED735-98DB-4D3D-8745-B3CC8539F570.jpeg

Slick

Guru

mustang1

Guru
That looks like a great bike: congratulations! Nice relaxed geometry with a step through frame giving excellent access and I love the belt drive. The colour doesn't shout "look at me" which is what you want. You look like you're really enjoying yourself, @Dirtyhanz2 . Wishing you many happy rides!

OP
OP
D

Dirtyhanz2

That looks like a great bike: congratulations! Nice relaxed geometry with a step through frame giving excellent access and I love the belt drive. The colour doesn't shout "look at me" which is what you want. You look like you're really enjoying yourself, @Dirtyhanz2 . Wishing you many happy rides!

Thank you all the reasons above are why I went with it
I was a bit worried about step through design but after riding now I definitely made the right choice

Stul

Veteran
Great looking bike!!...
I have a Raleigh Centros which has a similar drive set up, (belt drive, Nexus and Bosch), I thought belt drives had gone out of fashion as I can't find many manufacturers that give them as an option. But perhaps it was just supply issues?
I really like mine and would opt for the same again, although it makes replacing inner tubes a bit of a pain, (I use the Gardi ones). Also think in in hindsight a step through frame is a good idea...
...enjoy your new toy!!

Top Bottom