New bike, finally!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
nice bike. I've recently done a a seat post battery conversion on a Ui2 Focus the ride is pretty nice, bet your enjoying it.

400bhp

Guru
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the Di2 system is pants and is guaranteed to break, Focus frames are renowned for poor build quality and Fulcrum wheels won't last 2 seconds on the Uk roads.

There is hope though - I'm a kind hearted soul and am prepared to swap you my Carrera Subway for your useless piece of metal. I have other bikes I can ride and the Carrera is surplus to requirements.

Give me your address and I'll come around with the Subway tonight - no need for you to ride that death trap a moment longer.

:whistle:

Herzog

Swinglish Mountain Goat
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the Di2 system is pants and is guaranteed to break, Focus frames are renowned for poor build quality and Fulcrum wheels won't last 2 seconds on the Uk roads.

There is hope though - I'm a kind hearted soul and am prepared to swap you my Carrera Subway for your useless piece of metal. I have other bikes I can ride and the Carrera is surplus to requirements.

Give me your address and I'll come around with the Subway tonight - no need for you to ride that death trap a moment longer.

:whistle:

C'mon 400bhp, get some new material. You cracked that one just recently in another thread ^_^

Top Bottom