New Bike....No clue what it is!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Zakk69

image.jpg
image.jpg

Hello,
I just acquired a bicycle that I can't find any info or value on the web about at all! It is a "Legend Aspid" Off Road Lite Steel. This is all it says on it. Does anyone have a clue about this bike and its value? Please advise!
Thanks
Zakk

wxbull

where did you buy it from?

wxbull

^^^^ this. I'm not a bike snob, but don't ride that thing. It doesn't just look awful it will fell awful. I wouldn't buy it off you for a pint

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
It's a BSO, perfect pub bike.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Forks are Defo on backwards, just undo the nut in the centre of the stem a bit and tap it, you can then rotate them and tighten the bolt back up' As for value realistically about £20 if the tyres are OK.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Hi @Zakk69
Your bike looks like one from a supermarket, cheap and cheerful. I'd not recommend that you go mountain biking on it but for something to get you from A to B, it will be fine once you have turned the forks around so that they are on the right way.
:welcome: to cycle chat.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Hi and :welcome: Zakk

As others have said, it's a cheap, basic bike as sold by toy shops and supermarkets. It won't be light and likely won't be very nice to ride either. This is from experience as I had something very similar a while back:
DSC00090.JPG

An Apollo Excel which cost £60 brand new. To be fair it lasted 5 years before everything wore out but it was horrible and I only kept riding it because I was stubborn.:rolleyes:

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
View attachment 80770 View attachment 80769
Hello,
I just acquired a bicycle that I can't find any info or value on the web about at all! It is a "Legend Aspid" Off Road Lite Steel. This is all it says on it. Does anyone have a clue about this bike and its value? Please advise!
Thanks
Zakk

Quite similar to what I have, the frame has some differences but the forks & tyres look exactly the same. Yes, the forks are on backwards.

If it's all you've got, ride it, learn how to maintain it & have fun. But don't spend too much money on it & don't expect to sell it.

Top Bottom