New bike; with engine!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I was drawn to the lower straight away..
have a look in daylight and the shop light..
i liked my vfr 800 fi..good bikes.
check the colector box is sound but the later model you have bought may be SS so should be sound.

check its got service history and just had one hopefully, that model is even harder to service properly than the 800fi and 750..

Id have a good look at them front discs..check the lip ..and the hoses as its dcbs on them and again exp to replace the hoses.

on the plus the vfr is bought by mature bikers and not cbrrrrrrr riders
enjoy that Bran

Last edited:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Relax, the 'damage' is reflections of the bike and motorcycle gear behind the photographer.

Get yerself a proper computer - it's obvious on my Macbook.

It's equally obvious on my Mac Screen. :okay:

MarkF

Guru
I bought a mint ZXR600, 2003 for £1200 last month for commuting in the winter, FSH, all consumables like new and with only 18k miles. 10/15 year old motorcycles provide amazing value for money today, I could/would ride the bike across Europe without hesitation. I reckon I can ride it for 3 years and only lose £200/300.

I think the lack of new riders is providing a "window" for old fogies (like me) to have fabulous technologically advanced and superbly reliable machines for peanuts, many of us were lucky at 16 too!

Levo-Lon

Guru
Traffic cop i just laid a drive for is looking at a 07,08 zzr14..
He is going to txt me when he has one to view as he is buying private and not a mechanical type, i love bike hunting and miss doing the buy and selling. he wants to try mtb..so im lending him my commencal for a day out as were same build..should be fun seeing wether he still wants a motorbike after a day on an mtb..and he rides motorbikes at work all day...

KEEF

Veteran
download.jpg
Do you want a race?

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
Have you picked it up yet @Brandane
Tomorrow lunchtime. Been working last 2 days or it would have been sooner, bike was ready yesterday. Oh and still to tax it, and I am a newbie to the fangled new on-line system.
We're all intrigued, what was the outcome?
I will let you know over the weekend. Will be too busy playing tomorrow though! If you mean the "damage", then I am in agreement with other posters that it was the photo and not the bike.

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 3933727, member: 45"]It's easy. You just go online, input one of the codes off the V5, pay your money and Bob's your uncle.[/QUOTE]
Does it need confirmation of insurance? I only did that late last night so database might not be updated? I don't know how these things work. I have the code from V5 so all should be good. Can't do it now as am at work and using phone.

Top Bottom