New Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Im going to walk about with my nuts hanging out and a camera shoved between them to raise awareness of testicular cancer ...... and the MET's arrest count :ohmy:

Well,
Looking forward to that film already.

Although I suspect we'll be seeing a few more dogs snouts, than in the previous offering.. :whistle:

Rocky

Hello decadence
Im going to walk about with my nuts hanging out and a camera shoved between them to raise awareness of testicular cancer ...... and the MET's arrest count :ohmy:
Good idea - it can also be another nasty disease and is more prevalent in developed countries than developing ones. Here's a quote from Wikipedia:

Globally testicular cancer affected about 686,000 people in 2015. That year it resulted in 9,400 deaths up from 7,000 deaths in 1990.
Rates are lower in the developing than the developed world. Onset most commonly occurs in males 20 to 34 years old, rarely before 15 years old. The five-year survival rate in the United States is about 95%. Outcomes are better when the disease remains localized.

Again early diagnosis seems to help hugely - so I'd applaud anything that raises awareness (and is within the law!!)

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Anyone got any appropriate soundtrack suggestions??
Other than. the rather obv Jerry Lee Lewis offering ??
It'd be the smash hit by "20 Fingers feat Gillette".

Not going to post a link, you want the original BTW not the "short short" version. Don't watch if you're easily offended.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine

Not going to post a link, you want the original BTW not the "short short" version. Don't watch if you're easily offended.

Is the thing you've quoted the band name or the track??

Before I dissapear down a search engine wormhole..

Appropriate, as now that the chickens are happy, I'm currently planting winter salad leaves.

Last edited:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Is the thing you've quoted the band name or the track??

Before I dissapear down a search engine wormhole..

Appropriate, as I now the chickens are happy, I'm currently planting winter salad leaves.
Band name, not posting the track name, I'm sure you'll know it when you see it.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Band name, not posting the track name, I'm sure you'll know it when you see it.

20 seconds of my life, I'll never get back :rolleyes:

Ah well, its all about the 'cultural exchange' I guess.

OK, right, I really must get on with my work, before I end up sacking myself, for wasting time on t'internet.. :hello:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
20 seconds of my life, I'll never get back :rolleyes:

Ah well, its all about the 'cultural exchange' I guess.

OK, right, I really must get on with my work, before I end up sacking myself, for wasting time on t'internet.. :hello:
You asked for the appropriate track, I never said you'd like it.

Milkfloat

An Peanut

That takes me back a few years, I don't think they were singing about me, but it was cold.

FishFright

More wheels than sense
The fact this totally inaccurate and inflammatory title is allowed to stand illustrates brilliantly why this place is now a running joke. Shame on you

Top Bottom