New Brompton Owner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TigerT

Veteran
I've been considering buying a Brompton for a while. I wanted a bike for commuting and short trips, but it had to fold so I can take it on the train if I don't fancy riding both ways to and from work.

Problem was I hadn't been able to find a dealer with a reasonable choice to try out..... Until Yesterday when searching the internet for something different I found an E-Bike dealer, that also sells folding bikes and they had a choice of over 50 new and a few 2nd hand options - Only 15 minutes away from work. Went along after work today and tried out the various options. After a slightly shaky start, I really enjoyed the test ride and decided it was coming home with me.

Have to admit I didn't ride it all the way home, only the last 3km's but I'm really surprised how good it is to ride. Love the colour as well!

IMG_0046.JPG

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Bet that cost an eye watering amount on Switzerland.

OP
OP
TigerT

TigerT

Veteran
Bet that cost an eye watering amount on Switzerland.

I expected worse but taking the cost of bringing one back from the UK into account the price was pretty much comparable. The original plan was to wait for a future visit to England. But having tried it, I wanted it now!

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Very nice! I have the same bike but in blue. Also have ridden it from Sargans, over the hills into Lichenstein fir dinner wnd then back. It goes up the hills ok and flying down is an utter hoot!

Melvil

Very swish! Welcome to the club. Lovely B17 too.

Top Bottom