new CAADX 105

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MattHB

Proud Daddy
here it is! my lovely n+1 :smile: will have to spoil it with mudguards but a necessary evil.

7683535916_c6ee06504e_z.jpg

did a few miles across the woods and heath and was SO much fun! Light, rides lovely, changes nicely (quite impressed with the 105). Even on the road it didnt feel slouchy, even compared to the roadie. The tyres seem to be able to handle just about anything.

Excellent fun, and living where I do, there are 100's of miles of woody trails (some quite rough) to explore.. Im looking forward to injecting a bit of variety into my riding.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
A thing of beauty is a joy forever. And that's very nice indeed.

Phwoar!

Loving it buddy.

I miss my CX bike and will certainly get another when funds allow.

The only problem I had was it was turning me into a freakin' hooligan!

I just wanted to ride anywhere and everywhere, great fun though :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
MattHB

MattHB

Proud Daddy
Phwoar!

Loving it buddy.

I miss my CX bike and will certainly get another when funds allow.

The only problem I had was it was turning me into a freakin' hooligan!

I just wanted to ride anywhere and everywhere, great fun though :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:biggrin: I went for an explore earlier.. It was very liberating! Was going down the hard trail and thought, I'll go down that woody path, then just carried on! Lots to explore round here, very exciting. Also, some bits were quite steep and sudden, so I'm thinking it could be good for my climbing as well.

Nice ride mate! I wouldnt be bothered much about disk brakes tho. They stop you well but so do standard brakes. Standard ones are also easier to check for wear.

Sent from The Stigs Helmet using Voyager 2 signal relay

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
I'm tempted by one of these but lack of disks always puts me off

Give it a year or 2 then they will probably bring one out with disc's. You know Cannondale, they won't jump on any band wagons until they have exhausted the limits of what they can do with the current kit.

Top Bottom