New Doctor! Contains Spoiler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
The farking tardis is gonna end up parked in all the wrong places.
What, like just at the entrance to a black hole?

[\in joke]

srw

Well the colony ship was at fault there.
The Doctor/Tardis symbiosis should surely be sentient enough to work out that at the entrance to a black hole on a colony ship full of incipient Cyberpeople isn't a desperately bright place to end up.

The Doctor/Tardis symbiosis should surely be sentient enough to work out that at the entrance to a black hole on a colony ship full of incipient Cyberpeople isn't a desperately bright place to end up.
Exactly, and things are set to get worse with a bird at the helm. If I recall the Tardis is female too which is probably why the Doctor kept getting in a pickle in the first place.

srw

the Tardis is female
All vessels are female, by convention only. You're projecting archaic understandings of human gender norms onto alien life forms (Time Lord and TARDIS), in which we already know that gender identity is much more fluid than it is on earth.

Actually, I'm much more interested in the fact there's a new writer. I can't recall anything of interest for the last couple of series. A few moments but no Ood, weeping angels or anything else really striking.

A bird! It's just wrong. The Doctor is a bloke, there's no way a bird can understand space time or spatial awareness, everyone knows that; unbelievable. The farking tardis is gonna end up parked in all the wrong places.

Missy seemed to hold her own..........

Top Bottom