New Doctor! Contains Spoiler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Julia9054

Guru
[QUOTE 4882659, member: 45"]He's currently got a male companion.

Hopefully this will get rid of the Doctor Who love interest rubbish as well.[/QUOTE]
Matt Lucas's character is great and i hope he stays as he has been one of the best things about the last series but he is not in the traditional main companion role. The role of the companion is to be the human, less knowledgeable character who the audience identifies with because they ask the questions we would ask, allowing the Doctor to explain the plot.

Lullabelle

Banana
So, it is perfectly acceptable for a creature with 2 hearts to climb into a police box and travel through time, regenerate into someone completely different. However becoming a woman???? Not possible :headshake:

[QUOTE 4882746, member: 45"]It would have to be that, because he's rubbish at acting.[/QUOTE]
He was great in The Wire.

I haven't seen him in anything else.

OMG, forget women or other races. It will be a cold day in hell when they cast a non-briton as the Doctor. Bond learnt their lesson with Lazenby.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Never seen Jodie Whittaker in anything, but looking forward to next season like I haven't in years. I'll miss Bill though...

Don't listen to the moaners or the broadchurch fans, she's been in loads of stuff. Someone who has been in things as different as both St Trinian's films through to a scary episode of Black Mirror to Attack the Block, to proper stage stuff. Crops up in lots of small roles as well. She'll be brilliant.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
I thought Theresa May would get it. Those Tories are good at traveling back to the 1950s

I think she may have a part as a cyberman

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
He was great in The Wire.

I haven't seen him in anything else.

OMG, forget women or other races. It will be a cold day in hell when they cast a non-briton as the Doctor. Bond learnt their lesson with Lazenby.

Pierce Brosnan is Irish. Lazenby not playing Bond again was to do with his other commitments and timings for the next film. Nothing to do with nationalities. There's an interview with Lazenby that I read recently where he speaks of what happened.

Lost interest in the Dr when Tom Baker left. Resumed interest with David Tennant and Billie Piper. But whilst I've enjoyed many of the current characters, I'm increasingly lost by the self indulgence of it all.

Top Bottom