New Doctor! Contains Spoiler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

Can I be the first to say I've never heard of her?

Your not alone, I haven't either.

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
Going to be Gay.:okay:
The Doctors civilisation is the most civilised in the universe, they are billions of years beyond our petty obsessions of gender and its associated stereotypes.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
I stopped after tennant left..got way to daft after that
Matt Smith's tenure was definitely one of the lighter takes on the character. Once the writers figured out what to do with Capaldi though, he had some belting episodes, and in some ways, it's a shame that he (and Pearl Mackie, who's been one of the best companions in years) aren't having a few more series together.

I'm slightly disappointed that the rumour about Pheobe Waller-Bridge taking the role isn't true, but I'm excited to see where the series goes now, personally.

Pierce Brosnan is Irish. Lazenby not playing Bond again was to do with his other commitments and timings for the next film. Nothing to do with nationalities. There's an interview with Lazenby that I read recently where he speaks of what happened.

Well, it was a joke, obviously.

But I shouldn't have said Briton as I meant British Isler. Briton was a very poor choice, because according to the Express in 1953 it includes NZ and thus presumably Australians as well.

Screen Shot 2017-07-17 at 09.10.52.jpg

Snizzlepops

I have seen Jodie in a number of roles and she is a suberb actress. My concern for a new Doctor everytime is what they will bring to the character - Kris Marshall (a rumoured potential) would be another Matt Smith in my mind. For me, it took a while for Capaldi to find his feet and he has been great alongside Bill. She has been a great companion - I never got along with Clara personally, but did enjoy Amy&Rory before that.
Who cares whether the new companion will be male/female because the Doctor has bounced brilliantly off great sidekicks and episode characters. Matt Lucas has been great to watch and I am looking forward to some fresh writing, faces and hopefully new badies!

U

User482

He was great in The Wire.

I haven't seen him in anything else.

OMG, forget women or other races. It will be a cold day in hell when they cast a non-briton as the Doctor. Bond learnt their lesson with Lazenby.
The first Bond actor was American.

Top Bottom