New Doctor! Contains Spoiler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
I stopped watching Dr Who when I grew too big to hide behind the settee.

Yebbut how posh do you actually have to be to have a room so big that the sofa has a space big enough behind it to actually hide behind? There was about 1/8" between ours and the wall

Profpointy

Legendary Member
I think Corbyn would make an excellent Doctor.
View attachment 362780

He has a beard. That makes him Master material surely?

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
[QUOTE 4883829, member: 45"]Katie Hopkins isn't happy about it. Whose side do you want to be on?[/QUOTE]
20031586_1570415419684191_4180415541230953172_n.jpg

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Yebbut how posh do you actually have to be to have a room so big that the sofa has a space big enough behind it to actually hide behind? There was about 1/8" between ours and the wall
You think you were poor? We had a huge space behind our sofa but only because our dad made us push it two miles down the road to the Curry's shop to watch it.

Last edited:

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite

Time Lords are a species, and as such can be male or female, but I think it's always been a given that the Dr is a man.
That literally makes no sense. Time lords aren't terrestrial, so there is no reason to believe they follow the rules of terrestrial biology. They may only have one gender, be hermaphroditic or there may be many. Just because they look like humans does not mean they share our genitalia or reproductive systems. And of course there are terrestrial species that can change gender and sex.

And also ....
IMG_20170717_172454.jpg

perplexed

Guru
Any road up, we can all rest easy in our beds. I've no doubt whatsoever that Jodie can muller any aliens and monsters and be home in time for tea and pikelets.

I know this because I've just looked up where she comes from, so to reassure you all, here's a map of Gallifrey complete with the flag:

yorkshire-flag-map.png

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
I’m excited about a female Doctor. It’ll take the show in a new and interesting direction, can’t wait to see what Jodie can do!.

Missy did the groundwork and there were a few hints in Capaldi’s run – one episode had him shoot a male Timelord who regenerated into a woman, also changing race. In another episode missy claimed that she knew the Doctor when he ‘was a little girl’.

So yes, bring it on!.

Top Bottom