New favourite bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
I built a Kaffenback for Ms. P. so her old bike, a Trek Navigator, is leaning up against the fence exposed to the elements and the Kaff. is with the rest of the bikes in the Asgard bike locker.

Needed to buy cat food in a hurry today, couldn't be arsed digging out cycling shoes and getting my bike out of the locker so I put the saddle up and jumped on the Trek. It was great! it was a bit like riding a Boris bike. I was going to get rid of it but now I'm thinking of slapping a cheap dynamo rig on it and having it ready for shopping duties. Need a basket for it too.

OP
OP
palinurus

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Used it again today, cruising around from the vets to Boots and to the bike shop.

I was not even a bit concerned about it getting pinched. It's got cheap suspension forks, which are more fun than they ought to be. I do that thing where you scoot along and mount the bike while it's moving, seems right for it.

alicat

Legendary Member
Nothing like having a bike you can just hop on and go. I use my Giant Expression N3 now modified to be an N7 daily when at home.

Top Bottom