New glasses at good price.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
You should post it to the found a bargain thread. :okay:

carlosfandangus

Über Member
Just like my Jawbreakers, I have proper Oakley ones but a pair of these too, I didnt pay that much maybe £20 however I have worn the Oakleys (photochromic) for the last 4 years winter and summer I just bought the cheaper ones for the lenses..... I have owned the cheaper version for a year, I must admit I have only tried them on for fit, never needed anymore than the original Oakley lenses

Gunk

Guru
I wear glasses and as they’re such a part of me and how I look, I never buy them on a budget, I have a smart pair for work and another casual pair for weekends and riding my motorcycle (they fit nicely with my helmet) I also have a pair of prescription sunglasses.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
I’ve taken a punt ! Let’s see what they are like ! Might still treat myself to Oakleys! Currently using some UVEX safety specs for cycling glasses , they are good in winter.

carlosfandangus

Über Member
Mine are good copies, however I have not needed to use them yet, worth a punt if you like to wear glasses while out on the bike, because I use photochromic lenses in my real Oakley's I dont like the faff of changing lenses.... not really a faff as they can be changed easily!!!

carlosfandangus

Über Member
Just tried them, they fit, the upper vents are ever so slightly bigger, maybe 2 mm, below is a photo, Oakleys on the left with non Oakley lense. Right hand pair are the copies with Oakley photochromics fitted.

carlosfandangus

Über Member
Update.... I just went to remove the Oakley lense, the nose piece came of the copies, I was going to throw the frame in the bin and keep the lenses. however It took a squeeze from a pair of pliers to put the nose piece back in the frame, it couldn't be done by hand, I think this was merely an assembly fault, they appear to be very good copies if a bit plastic y.

OP
OP
gavroche

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
I found it very easy to change the lenses, unclip the top bit, drop the frame underneath, slide lenses out and put in new ones making sure they are a snug fit in the groove, push up and clip back. Very easy.

Top Bottom