New job, back to commuting?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Nah.... this more like

walkers_van.jpg

Lee gets a a proper big truck in his Death Wish. I reckon you'll get ploughed down by something embarrassing, like a milk float.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
:biggrin:

Murf

I've been following this thread for a few days and felt compelled to post my first post! Like the OP, I've been commuting to work through peterborough at all times of day and night...(i work shifts) and I've never experienced the behaviour he describes! Maybe I don't attract that sort of attention! :smile:

Arch

Married to Night Train
I've been following this thread for a few days and felt compelled to post my first post! Like the OP, I've been commuting to work through peterborough at all times of day and night...(i work shifts) and I've never experienced the behaviour he describes! Maybe I don't attract that sort of attention! :smile:

Very few people do. I dunno how he does it...

He'll be back, he's had more flounces than a ra-ra skirt.

Oh, and hello Murf!

Murf

Hello. :smile:

I wonder if he wears a helmet cam...that could be the difference between me and him. ;)

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Crankers - I'm sorry you've chosen to give up on cycling (and CC) again, but I have to say, I have never had anything like the hassle that you seem to get on a regular basis.
I've encountered selfish drivers, but so few of them that they actually stick in my mind. The last was over a year ago.
And yes, I do cycle in cities - I was last in Cambridge 3 weeks back, and I'll be through again on Friday. I ride in London quite frequently with no major problems.
Can I ask - what do you think is the common factor with all the issues you seem to have?

Arch

Married to Night Train
[QUOTE 1146804"]
Wouldn't they just bat the full-stop off down the road?

I think you've just invented bee ball.
[/quote]

I'd like to see that. It should be in the Olympics. They could have weight categories, from Honey Bee up to Bumbles.

Would the bees kick the full stop, or would they have little hockey sticks?

Top Bottom