New "likes"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Shaun said:
I've installed an enhancement to extended Like's to include some additional post rating choices:
  • upload_2017-11-23_0-46-21-png.png
  • upload_2017-11-23_0-49-13-png.png
    Agree
  • upload_2017-11-23_0-49-37-png.png
    Funny
  • upload_2017-11-23_0-49-51-png.png
    Thanks
  • upload_2017-11-23_0-50-15-png.png
    Useful

Threads with more than 10 of the same rating will have the rating highlighted on the thread list.

Cheers,
Shaun

:wacko:

They are near synonyms of each other. Still none suitable for adding to a report of a bad driver :cursing: or an injury :hugs:

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Can't say I am a fan of the 'enhancement'.

FishFright

More wheels than sense
I think Shaun's bored so he's adding lot's of features and forums to keep him warm over winter

FishFright

More wheels than sense
More a warning from history...

First they came for the politico's, then the came for the foot travellers and then they gave us approved propaganda symbols ..... what next? Is it time to for a solution to the unicyclists problem ? ;)

Jody

Stubborn git
Plenty of other forums have this type of feature enabled. Time will tell whether this is an improvement.

Would be nice to have a dislike button added though

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
I'm going to have to be careful not to write anything that could be considered as funny. Not a problem most would think I'm sure. As a life long hater of the pointless little yellow face thingies, it looks like they could pollute my posts despite never using them.

Venod

Eh up
Actually, it's more the breaking of unbroken things that is the thing here.
Yes agree.

I should have said.

First Politics was hived off, now I am supposed to make a decision what like to give, can we get back to simple times and stop trying to fix unbroken things and breaking them.

Top Bottom