New "likes"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Plenty of other forums have this type of feature enabled. Time will tell whether this is an improvement.

Would be nice to have a dislike button added though
I disagree. That would bring negativity. I think if you disagree with someone it's polite to post properly and discuss the reasons why.

Personally I like likes and I think the other responses are overcomplicating things a bit.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Last time this was tried, no one liked it. That's why we've got it now. Can we have one that says 'cake'?
No cake, coffee or beer if we're being punished, surely?

Or just a really plain, dried out piece of Madeira cake?
Soak it in chocolate icing and roll it in coconut

lamingtons-3.jpg

Can we have a button for that?

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
With the old like system you had a couple of names of who had gone before you, this was very useful. I don't want to be liking things that have been liked by people I don't like. Now I have to click a button, this is extra work and conducive for my predilection of cliques!!

Profpointy

Legendary Member
can we have a "groan" symbol for bad puns? "like" doesn't seem quite appropriate.

Jody

Stubborn git
I disagree. That would bring negativity. I think if you disagree with someone it's polite to post properly and discuss the reasons why.

Personally I like likes and I think the other responses are overcomplicating things a bit.

See you could have just clicked dislike to my post and moved on :laugh: Not everything in the world has to be positive

D

Deleted member 1258

See you could have just clicked dislike to my post and moved on :laugh: Not everything in the world has to be positive

There isn't a dislike symbol, thats the flaw in it.

Top Bottom