new manchester circuit race series

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
wicked!

trio25

Über Member
Looks interesting. Although I know nothing about racing I might be tempted to go and watch!

PaulB

Legendary Member
trio25 said:
Looks interesting. Although I know nothing about racing I might be tempted to go and watch!

It does indeed sound good. It was good to see you again trio and I apologise for not saying goodbye as I didn't know you were heading off in a different direction from Waddington. I assume you were headed back to home at nearby Bolton (by Bowland!)

It was good to meet you Dan and you were on an impressive steed. It was also quite nice to hear of your team's result at Ewok Park. ;)

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Looks good, being a newby excuse the silly question but, is this going to be what is known as a criterium?

I am assuming its not going to be one lap? Hmm, maybe ill give it a go sometime when im more in race shape, and have had some practice riding in groups.

iLB

Hello there
^^^ more than one lap of course!!

i might give some of these a go, cycle over the snake to manchester in the afternoon as a warm up, do the race and then train back to sheffield or back over the snake if i fancy it.

monnet

Guru
I'd imagine it'll be a fixed time (probably an hour or 45minutes) plus 3 or 5 laps

Crimmey

Always wanted to do a bit of racing but hate travelling, something down the road like this is perfect for me. Nice one, you've just made my day.

Top Bottom