New owner Specialized Secteur Sport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norm

HaloJ said:
2010 White Secteur Sport with M520 pedals also in white.
Nice. Very nice. :sad:

Paul_Smith SRCC said:
Until June 30th 2010 Specialized are currently running an offer on all Secteur purchases:

SECTEUR SPORTIVE STARTER PACK
That's a pretty good deal. I've got the Airtool pump and several of the Rib Cages, and the EMT tool looks pretty handy as well.

dhague

I ordered my new Secteur Elite last week through the Evans Bike2Work scheme. Although they are not participating in the Secteur campaign, the Specialized Spring Reward does apply, so I got £100 worth of Specialized bits of my choice when I ordered the bike. In my case, this was a pair of armwarmers, a pair of bottle cages, and a couple of 100mm stems (one for the Secteur and one for my Roubaix) which will make the bikes fit me a little better than the stock 90mm stems on the 52cm model.

My main problem was that I've already bought most of the kit I need over the last year or so - hence the stems, which were recommended when I had my bike fit from Corridori last year.

Hoping to pick up the bike next week... :-)

Cheers,
Darren

croyde

Are they doing this deal for the Spesh Allez Elite as well as I'm seriously thinking of buying one? Cheers.

croyde

Do'h! but saying that, I have always managed to get around 10% off when I have bought from Evans before, whether it was a £100 car carrier or £400 worth of kid's bikes.

So worth a try or I'll see if they will throw in some pedals, bottle cage, holders for my computer and lights etc.

funkidunc

Paul_Smith SRCC said:
Until June 30th 2010 Specialized are currently running an offer on all Secteur purchases:

SECTEUR SPORTIVE STARTER PACK
Specialized are giving away a free sportive starter pack with every Secteur purchase; a Speedzone Sport Wireless computer, Airtool road pump, Little Big Mouth bottle, Rib cage Pro, EMT Sport multi tool.

Paul_Smith
www.corridori.co.uk

Just recently bought a secteur. after which I was just looking at the Spesh website and noted the article about the free Sportive starter pack if a Secteur is bought prior to the end of June.

Spoke to my lbs, ,Woodrups (Leeds), who didn't know anything about it but would look into it for me.

Just been to Woodrups this dinner and collected a bottle + cage, multitool, pump and a wireless computer. Well chuffed as its nearl £80 worth of kit. So big thanks to Woodrups and Specialized ;)

Top Bottom