New project,,,

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Got a new project to start soon-sh.

Will be using some parts off other bikes and these bits bought recently;

Di2 obv :becool:;) ;frameset,headset and bb to come-may be some bright anodising involved and some steel,,,,,

sleuthey

Legendary Member
Got a new project to start soon-sh.

Will be using some parts off other bikes and these bits bought recently;

View attachment 519713

Di2 obv :becool:;) ;frameset,headset and bb to come-may be some bright anodising involved and some steel,,,,,
How much did that lot cost?
My lockdown project here cost £14

OP
OP
Elybazza61

Elybazza61

Guru
Now have the frame and other bits to start:becool:

'tis an All-City Super Professional which will be a Di2 (:ohmy::wacko:) utility/commuter/tourer bike with front and rear racks.

And some Hope bling;

Still need some wheels,seatpost and a few other bits I've forgotten; will now be mechanical disc with TRP spyres.

Also have a Pelago front rack/basket to arrive off the 'bay.

OP
OP
Elybazza61

Elybazza61

Guru
What's wrong with the hope brakes?

Nothing,they will be going on to another bike;had mechanical shifters so used the TRP's.

Now some more pics;

Hope bits on;

Partly built with mis-match wheels;

Tyres waiting for wheels;

With some Neil Young lyrics on the sidewall :becool:;

Next post will have some pics of it finished with fenders(they're American:rolleyes:) and rack.

Gunk

Guru
What’s with the angle of the bars? Not seen that before.

OP
OP
Elybazza61

Elybazza61

Guru
What’s with the angle of the bars? Not seen that before.

Genetic Digests,extreeme gravel bars;suit the bike and leaves room for the rasket.

The Trek MultiTrack 750 looks great too - they are highly regarded frames. Congrats.

It rides really nice;originally got it for myself(about £90 I think it was) and connected it to 9-speed with some Sora bits;was always too small though and it's now perfect for the better half.

She would like it re-sprayed purple though and if it happens (prob by Blue Whippet/Rourke) then may upgrade the brakes to some nice Paul brakes for it;it would be worth spending a bit on it although it's not worth loads the frame is so nice it's definately a keeper.

OP
OP
Elybazza61

Elybazza61

Guru
More pootling about on it today with new saddle.

shopping again;

And a delivery for the shop and a little spin around the city;

I think the best word for it is 'smoooth',although it's quite sprightly once it gets going.

Just need the matching rear rack and a few small other items.

Also need to decide on the dynamo set-up but it's not a real need at the moment.

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
I think the best word for it is 'smoooth', although it's quite sprightly once it gets going.

Isn't that exactly how a good steel frame should feel like?
Are they sold as complete bikes or just framesets? I'm sure I've seen one with the same name on the downtube before, but I'm sure it was a single speed. It certainly didn't look very much like yours!

OP
OP
Elybazza61

Elybazza61

Guru
Are they sold as complete bikes or just framesets? I'm sure I've seen one with the same name on the downtube before, but I'm sure it was a single speed. It certainly didn't look very much like yours!

Sorry for the late reply,been a bit busy.

It has swappable rear drop-outs so can be run single or geared,available as framesets only in the UK;they do some specific single speed bikes too like the Big Block and Nature Boy.

Top Bottom