New regime

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AuroraSaab

Veteran
Well done. I downloaded C25K last year. I'm not built for running and worry that my fitness isn't up to it. I was thinking of trying it in the gym on the machines instead.

OP
OP
Domus

Domus

Guru
Week 2, started this morning.

Week 2 completed, feeling good. 👍
👍 keep it up 👍.
Family life has got in the way this week. Not managed to do much exercise at all this week bar about 20
mins with the kids with the fit in 5 by Marvin on Sky. I can’t give it full effort as I’m doing it with the children but it is a good workout.

My bike is now 100% complete bar some new disc pads. Only had it four years and just got it spot on. Dying to get out on the road for a ride but stuck to the turbo as by the time the children are in bed it’s too dark and I don’t want to risk getting knocked off on the quiet roads by a looney speeding driver.

I have cracked out the protein shake powder to try and curb the hunger pangs for biscuits! Went through 4 packets last week and I am now sat behind my desk at home so I am doing even less exercise then at work where I sit behind a desk but in an agile hot desk set up so move around a lot; record 7 desks in 1day. I do carry my own anti bacterial wipes and own keyboard and mouse as the desk stations provided are in my opinion a hot spot for germs and illness as evidenced by the increase in absence rates, after discounting absences from those adverse to agile working (stress, anxiety etc), when we switched to the new office set up in December.

OP
OP
Domus

Domus

Guru
Week 3 Run 2 completed. 👍

Top Bottom