New Rosë bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Christ that's nice looking.

Now it's been mentioned - why are both on the right and not both on the left? I get you liking them same side but I thought the right side was the left side - getting confusing!

Anyway - sod what side the skewers are, have fun riding one of the best looking bikes I have seen posted on here in yonks!

Stu Plows

Coming soon: Bonking on a hill near you!
That. Looks. Delightful.

OP
OP
Shaun Robinson

Shaun Robinson

Christ that's nice looking.

Now it's been mentioned - why are both on the right and not both on the left? I get you liking them same side but I thought the right side was the left side - getting confusing!

Anyway - sod what side the skewers are, have fun riding one of the best looking bikes I have seen posted on here in yonks!
Thanks it's a great ride and rear skewer was already fitted when bike arrived from germany they drive in the right so I assume they skewer on the right too lol :smile:

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Thanks it's a great ride and rear skewer was already fitted when bike arrived from germany they drive in the right so I assume they skewer on the right too lol :smile:
Now I'm confused. In the photo the front skewer is on the Right (looking from the back - chain side), and the rear skewer is on the Left - isn't it? Convention is both on the Left, isn't it? Doesn't really matter - read various reasons but none of them are that convincing. My Rose had the rear skewer on the Left when delivered - think the convention is the same there, in spite of driving on the wrong side ^_^.

Awesome looking bike...hope she rides as nicely! I always thought the skewers had to be on the left (looking from the back but thinking about it, I guess only the rear has to be there to be away from the rear mech.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!

Well, I'll be Damned - I was going to post that! :thumbsup:

Meanwhile, back at the bike ... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! :bravo:

OP
OP
Shaun Robinson

Shaun Robinson

sexy! :O
how much does that beasty weigh?

i will swap it for my ride if you want? spd-sl ready so a straight transfer!
Cheers Ed
Naked the stated weight was 6.85kg with campag chorus fitted , I upgraded to super record not sure if it adds or reduces weight , but with pedals bottle cages etc prob about 7.5kg

e-rider

crappy member
when taking a photo of your pride and joy, it should always show the right side of the bike! And the Q/R is the wrong side. You have made schoolboy errors here! Clearly a newbie!

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Naked the stated weight was 6.85kg with campag chorus fitted , I upgraded to super record not sure if it adds or reduces weight , but with pedals bottle cages etc prob about 7.5kg
I see that they maybe revising this UCI weight limit, and in future it might not be based on weight rather strength ? My bike is reasonably light at 7.5kg but could get down to the limit with some carbon and a mahoosive credit balance :biggrin: However the only place I need to lose weight is round my gut :tongue:

Top Bottom