new sandwich discovered

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
Four Egg, four bacon, chips on a fresh baked french bread; lovely!.

Found Vindaloo curry sauce is an excellent accompaniment at BBQ time.

Did a few bread - cheese - burger, cheese - burger - cheese - burger - cheese bread sarnies over the weekend!.

View attachment 464029
Heart attack on a plate.

I love it! :laugh:

PK99

Legendary Member
I used to work with a very well spoken lady. She had 2 teenage daughters who had NEVER had a chip butty as they were not allowed.
Child cruelty imo.

Door step slices of bloomer, at least double layer of hot chips, lashings of butter melting down your chin and Tommy K dripping down your shirt front. Maybe she had a point!

Dave7

Legendary Member
Door step slices of bloomer, at least double layer of hot chips, lashings of butter melting down your chin and Tommy K dripping down your shirt front. Maybe she had a point!
I graphically explained those pleasures to her (minus the ketchup)......she told me it was disgusting.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
With some help from our 4 year old granddaughter i discovered lemon curd and banana slices all within a 2 slices of toasted bread ^_^

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
Some years ago, Mrs B went through a phase of buying packs of multipacks of small (6" or so) pizza for the freezer. I found them very enjoyable in a sandwich. Or for real carb loading, potato waffle sandwiches; with brown sauce.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Anyone mentioned cornflake sandwiches yet? We used to make them when we'd run out of crisps as a filling. Marmite and cos lettuce sandwiches are good too, as are marmite and peanut butter toasties (no butter or marge needed).

Top Bottom