NEW SKID LID

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
iLB

iLB

Hello there
Joe24 said:
Nah bruv, wt u syin, chatin shyt lk dat, cnt you spk propa blud der is oda forum 4 shyt lk dat get me blud

So, ilovebike, if your going to attempt to take the piss, at least try and do it right.
YC, we want you back. At least you do it properly!!

oi m8 i iz can do it propa if u wnt blud, nd if u fink i cnt then i iz gonna stab u up long time fool.

However, one prefers to speak and write in the proper Queens English don't you know. :rolleyes::smile:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
ilovebikes said:
oi m8 i iz can do it propa if u wnt blud, nd if u fink i cnt then i iz gonna stab u up long time fool.

However, one prefers to speak and write in the proper Queens English don't you know. :rolleyes::smile:

Nah blud i wll shank u up

At least get it completely right, its shank, not stab:rolleyes:

Joe24

ilovebikes said:

So i take it one was chatting from ones rectum with this then?

OP
OP
iLB

iLB

Hello there
Joe24 said:
So i take it one was chatting from ones rectum with this then?

if by rectum u in fact mean anus, and to put it in my lingo arse, then yes u wld b correct.

Joe24

ilovebikes said:
if by rectum u in fact mean anus, and to put it in my lingo arse, then yes u wld b correct.

So you really are that incapable to right properly then? Its fine if you cant spell right, but to actually right in that text speak when there really is no need:rolleyes:

Unless you think that its like a text and when you get over so much, you have to send another. Dont worry, you wont be charged any extra, and it wont go into two posts if you type correctly;)

:rolleyes:

OP
OP
iLB

iLB

Hello there
Joe24 said:
So you really are that incapable to right properly then? Its fine if you cant spell right, but to actually right in that text speak when there really is no need:rolleyes:

Unless you think that its like a text and when you get over so much, you have to send another. Dont worry, you wont be charged any extra, and it wont go into two posts if you type correctly;)

:rolleyes:

funnily enough i hadnt thought of it like tht joe, but wots it to u if i abbreviate some words, i mean rele r u tht sad?

Joe24

ilovebikes said:
funnily enough i hadnt thought of it like tht joe, but wots it to u if i abbreviate some words, i mean rele r u tht sad?

No i just love you that much:girl::rolleyes::girl:

Kovu

Über Member
ilovebikes said:

I miss young un's text writing now, am almost sorry I ever said anything against it. Almost, young un if your reading. :smile:

And Joe is not sad, but it's just easier if you type like everyone else. Because text writing is just plain annoying! :rolleyes:

Joe, everyone loves you, even ilovebikes, he just does not realise it yet. :smile:

Joe24

Kovu said:
I miss young un's text writing now, am almost sorry I ever said anything against it. Almost, young un if your reading. :smile:

And Joe is not sad, but it's just easier if you type like everyone else. Because text writing is just plain annoying! :rolleyes:

Joe, everyone loves you, even ilovebikes, he just does not realise it yet. :smile:

Exactly, im very happy, you should see my face as i read your replies:laugh::laugh::laugh:

And yes, everyone does love me:thumbsup: ilovebikes i think has already shown his love to me:laugh::thumbsup:

OP
OP
iLB

iLB

Hello there
Kovu said:
And Joe is not sad, but it's just easier if you type like everyone else. Because text writing is just plane annoying! :rolleyes:

plane or plain kovu?

and of course i love joe :smile: after all it says evry1 loves him...

Joe24

ilovebikes said:
plane or plain kovu?

and of course i love joe :rolleyes: after all it says evry1 loves him...

Kovu is saying that planes are annoying, which they can be.

And ofcourse everyone loves me:rolleyes:
Edit: Dont be picking on spelling, everyone can spell things wrong, it can be done not on purpose, but shows effort. Text writing shows your a lazy person, usualy typing with one hand as you............... with the other:laugh:

Kovu

Über Member
ilovebikes said:
plane or plain kovu?

and of course i love joe :smile: after all it says evry1 loves him...

Think you found a fangirl there Joe! :rolleyes:

everyone, not evry1 .....

Top Bottom