NEW SKID LID

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kovu

Über Member
Chuffy said:
Eh? Wossat got to do with JtM being aghast at my rendition of the YMCA dance? :girl:

In english ... ;)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
User259iroloboy said:
I've got a Catlike Kompact Pro in White and carbon...loving it! It replaced my old Kompact pro in Red White and Blue, which saved me damaging my head, when I fell off in the New Forest in October and bashed my swede on the tarmac. Ouch!

Good attempt fella, but these young un's have lost it... shame thae ain't got our LEGS.....ha..ha....just talking ball bearings.......

Kovu

Über Member
Chuffy said:
Sweet. ;)

Don't worry old dudes, I'm really one of you. I get this yoof speak from a book....:girl:

I don't know anyone who types like that. Save Young Un who doesn't really anymore ... and ilovemybikes.

Kovu

Über Member
Chuffy said:
Damn, I need a better book then. Either that or you really are a fifty year old man trying to groom our young men.

Sat in my old baggy trousers?
Nope. Even Joe can vouch that i ain't. ;)

And how do I know you secretly aren't a young chav trying to get it on with Joe/ilovemybikes by speaking thier language? :girl:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Chuffy said:
Damn, I need a better book then. Either that or you really are a fifty year old man trying to groom our young men.

Shes actually a 50 year old woman, trying to groom us;)

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Kovu said:
Nope. Even Joe can vouch that i ain't. :ohmy:

And how do I know you secretly aren't a young chav trying to get it on with Joe/ilovemybikes by speaking thier language? ;)
Made he jealous!:girl:

Kovu said:
Nope. Even Joe can vouch that i ain't. ;)

And how do I know you secretly aren't a young chav trying to get it on with Joe/ilovemybikes by speaking thier language? :girl:
If that were true I'd have Burberry shorts on.

Top Bottom