New to CycleChat? Make your first post here and say HELLO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Rossco said:
hi there just signed up today

hello my name is Rossco, female from Glasgow

How do you do?;)

If at anytime cycling round Glasgow you see a loon with a camera strapped to helmet, just smile and wave. Don't worry he is harmless, but he might just stick it up on Youtube then tell us about it here... ;)

Ravanelli

Hello Everybody
After 5 years of running (not consecutively) found i now enjoy cycling more than running, day rides about 40 - 50 miles suit me. Currently planning my first local tour over next bank holiday then first foray abroad in Sept. I'll be hoping for lots of info, so please be gentle with me. Thanks, Steve

TimP

Hello all, and demonstrating impeccable navigation it's only taken a few threads to find the one to say hello in...

And that box in the profile for listing your current stable - could I have a bigger box please (as I don't like the alternative which is n-1)

numbum

Hi, another female on wheelz
just joined too..wondering where best place to find advice on Tricross bike and mini-V brakes as am bewildered by the number of forums!!HEEEEEELP!! Have come back to cycling and need to update my 20 year old tourer..

Cor' a UK cycling forum, how hard to find (me a numbnuts!). :smile:

Hi from Mapperley, Notts - just got me an mtb with road gearing and slicks from the commute after using a flat bar hybrid for a year - it was too bumpy on the crap roads and wouldn't ride across the grass when I go powerkiting - but I still try and chase the pretty roadies ;)

mikehenfron

Hi from Caerphilly.

35 years since I last sat on a bike!!
Needed to get fit and get out and do something other than sit in front of the box.
My son's bike has been sat around for 5 years, so with a bit of oil, a good wash - and a new saddle and I'm off.

Plan to do a section of the Taff Trail on monday. Watch out for the unsteady one going through Taffs Well!!

Mike

barongreenback

Über Member
Hello from the West Midlands. I've just purchased a Specialized Sirrus Sport for keeping fit and trundling around the local country roads, maybe one day even attempting the commute into Brum. Barring the gym, it's my first time on a bike for over a decade. Slowly getting used to cycling in traffic (albeit weekend or post rush hour traffic).

Evenin' all! I've been a member for about 6 months but for some reason never posted - probably because I spend too much time on YACF.

I met a few of you good people on Auntie Helen's excellent ride on Manningtree yesterday.

B-B-BikeyStrike!

Evening all,

I'm a 30 yr old cycling in Saaaaath East London. Been on for 15 years. I hope to go on more long distance cycle rides. At the moment my bike rides arnt that challenging, as I'm a bit lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom