New Trike rider in Kettering

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

m6mal

where's me bike
Just got back from Battersea Park London having picked up my trike i got off ebay, ii was till monday and i emailed seller with offer and he accepted, it is a KMX X series with 2 mirrors pannier rack and pannier and seat cover with KMX logo on it plus he had fitted disk brakes all round and it has 3 x 8 gears 20in front wheels and 24in back with new tyres on and also a spare set of new tyres, bargain. it was on for 475 with 5 days left and he accepted my offer of 550.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Hello and welcome. How about some pics of the trike?

OP
OP
M

m6mal

where's me bike
The best part is i offered the other guy selling the kmx cobra 600 and he accepted and then wanted 50 for petrol to bring it to me from 58 miles away so i said no, i put 25 in wifes car and we went to battersea 87 miles each way to get the x series and only used about 20 quid of it. i just looked on ebay and he only has had 460 offered for it lol

Welcome ........ ^_^

I'm based out of Sywell.
I'm not fit at the moment but if you want to meet up say when/where and I should be able to get there.
There also tends to be a recumbent meet the other side of Cambridge around the end of each month if you're interested.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
@m6mal i will keep an eye out for you when out that way

I have been wanting to try a trike / recumbent for ages might happen one day ^_^

Top Bottom