New vid: Pointless overtake

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie

Errrr.....
For your entertainment ladies and gentlemen (well it amused me anyway :biggrin:).

The video doesn't show the side view but as they were alongside I stopped pedalling and looked across at the driver. Nary a glance as she continued on her merry way so I'm guessing she'd sussed it wasn't the most brilliant decision she'd made that day, but it's nice to see the commitment to follow through! ;) I'd expect to have caught the silver car in the distance by the bottom of the hill, and indeed we did so the overtake didn't hold me up too much, but it shows how fast they shifted to justify the manoeuvre.

Jake, stand down, you've seen this mate. :smile:

Jake

;)

J4CKO

One of the worst driven cars the ancient Mondeo, that one however was slightly unusual in that the rear bumper was not held together with Duck tape.

Wasn't particularly dangerous, just a bit cretinous, I liked the breathing down her neck ;)

;) Ooooh, it's your suspension love. That's a big job, it's gonny cost you.....:rofl:

J4CKO

I think its conditioned, automatic response, "Must overtake bike", along with "Middle lane good, inside lane bad, outside lane scary"

Top Bottom