New Years Resolution (cycling related)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bicycle

About 25 years ago, I made a New Year's resolution to never again make another New Year's Resolution. I'm doing well with it so far and I see no reason to break it now. :thumbsup:

25 years is fantastic. Few people make a resolution that they keep to for that long. I am impressed.

Also a little enviuous...

Resolutions clearly work well for you. Thinking of making one this year? :troll:

Norm

Thinking of making one this year? :troll:
Yeah... umm... but... no... but... :biggrin:

ACS

Legendary Member
Target Mileage for the 2012: 6214 (10,000 km)
Event Target for 2012
Randonneur 1000 award (100km, 200km, 300km + 400km made up of other events)

Get rid of 10kg of lard.

N+1= New Ti bike.:rolleyes:

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
A 300k and a 400k, to cycle 5000 miles and hopefully get in a tour of Northern Ireland, Northern Scotland and possibly a LEJoG

Oh, and to actually lose some weight this year (and that would need to be a lot more than half a stone :whistle:)

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Want to crack 100 miles in a day, am not to far away from it, would be nice to do it before February i'll be sixty, but the way the weather is going it will be a bit latter in the year.

Dan_h

Target Mileage for the 2012: 6214 (10,000 km)
Event Target for 2012
Randonneur 1000 award (100km, 200km, 300km + 400km made up of other events)

Get rid of 10kg of lard.

N+1= New Ti bike.:rolleyes:

Yup, also going for a Rando 1000 award. Not sure I will get away with the acquisition of a new piece of titanium in the garage though!

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
My resolution is to keep the commute going every day, try to attend some forum rides and maybe even a FNRttC, just not sure I can handle the sleep deprivation.

also buy a new road bike!

D

Deleted member 1258

About 25 years ago, I made a New Year's resolution to never again make another New Year's Resolution. I'm doing well with it so far and I see no reason to break it now. :thumbsup:

+ 1 on that, stopped making new years resolutions years ago.

Top Bottom