Next for compulsion?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

porteous

Veteran
You can't make common sense compulsory because it's not common.

Stabilisers. ;)

Actually, thinking 'retro', I think all cyclists should wear uniform. There is precedent here: in the 19th century days of the CTC, participants in the local rides were expected to dress up - and I don't mean lycra!

chap

Veteran
661-Pete said:
Stabilisers. :biggrin:

Actually, thinking 'retro', I think all cyclists should wear uniform. There is precedent here: in the 19th century days of the CTC, participants in the local rides were expected to dress up - and I don't mean lycra!

Hmm, intriguing, although not sure I would enjoy what would invariably become a regimented approach :biggrin:

On another note, on keeping with Commuting developments, how about mandatory cameras: https://www.cyclechat.net/ :rofl:

OP
OP
U

ufkacbln

Ben Lovejoy said:
CTC members to be required to wear tweed jackets and grow handlebar moustaches. The blokes too.

Sandals

sandals-and-socks.jpg

Proper Beards... and that includes the Wimmin!

woman-beard.jpg

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
Socks with sandals only for committee members, though - we don't want to be too draconian about this.

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
All bikes to be fitted with a vapourising laser device for use against close overtakers, all BMW's (oh controversy!) and chavs who yell "bleurghhh" out of their car window?

Top Bottom