Next level of pad up from Endura Xtract?

Binka

Über Member
All my shorts and tights are Endura xtract. While they’re fine for a 3 hour ride over that and my bum is in pain. Can anyone recommend anything with more padding? Or am I expecting too much From a chamois and I either need to woman up and get on with it or have a longer coffee Break? 😁👍. I’m fine with men’s tights/shorts btw. Half my Endura ones are men’s version and I notice no difference between them and the ladies version.

OP
Binka

Binka

Über Member
I was looking on wiggle at the dhb equinox bib shorts which the blurb say is fine for a 7 hour ride. But then one review says the pad isn’t adequate for an endurance ride. Only £60. Or the Endura pro bib shorts which are double the price. The pad is a 600 which is improvement from the 400 pad in the Xtract range.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Assos F1 Mille are the answer. I can ride all day without a problem. Unfortunately these are no longer made.

The replacements Assos offer are the Mille GT or the Cento Evo. You may need a second mortgage but you'll love every mile.

OP
Binka

Binka

Über Member
@vickster I wore the Assos shorts today, definitely a step up from the Endura. Was only out for 90mins but so far so good. Think they’ll be better on longer rides than the Endura for sure.

Top Bottom