Next level of pad up from Endura Xtract?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Binka

Über Member
All my shorts and tights are Endura xtract. While they’re fine for a 3 hour ride over that and my bum is in pain. Can anyone recommend anything with more padding? Or am I expecting too much From a chamois and I either need to woman up and get on with it or have a longer coffee Break? 😁👍. I’m fine with men’s tights/shorts btw. Half my Endura ones are men’s version and I notice no difference between them and the ladies version.

OP
OP
Binka

Binka

Über Member
I was looking on wiggle at the dhb equinox bib shorts which the blurb say is fine for a 7 hour ride. But then one review says the pad isn’t adequate for an endurance ride. Only £60. Or the Endura pro bib shorts which are double the price. The pad is a 600 which is improvement from the 400 pad in the Xtract range.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Assos F1 Mille are the answer. I can ride all day without a problem. Unfortunately these are no longer made.

The replacements Assos offer are the Mille GT or the Cento Evo. You may need a second mortgage but you'll love every mile.

OP
OP
Binka

Binka

Über Member
@vickster I wore the Assos shorts today, definitely a step up from the Endura. Was only out for 90mins but so far so good. Think they’ll be better on longer rides than the Endura for sure.

Top Bottom