"Nice Arse!" ....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

colinr

This new trend of drive-by compliments is most worrying, must be the improved weather conditions sending people crazy.

OP
OP
thomas

thomas

the tank engine
colinr said:
This new trend of drive-by compliments is most worrying, must be the improved weather conditions sending people crazy.

hah. it took me a few minutes to translate it, so it could possibly have been something else, but nice arse was the nearest thing I could make it sound like :biggrin:...I'd have no idea what they'd meant if they had a narwich accent :biggrin:

Vincealot

A woman at work commented on my lunch box while wearing my lycra shorts( I was always very self concious about that area before that comment). Oh and the same day a girl at work pinched my bum and another commented on my nice ... chunky legs....

3 in one day!

Usually its all the guys going on about how "gay" I look and how awful i look and ask if ive looked in a mirror lately.

Forgot to mention. I also get none sexual orientated comments like "man I seen u this morning and you were flying on that bike" etc etc

kendalcottages

Admittedly a few years ago now, but I once got "Look at the packet on that!" from a group of girls when jogging through town. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Moodyman

Legendary Member
"They look heavy - do you need a hand with them?"

Was a question I got asked a few weeks back when getting to work.

Ian Johnson

I have had a few horn toots while jogging and occasionaly while on the bike,A guy once wound his window down at the lights and said 'you where doing 35mph back there mate' so I took that as a compliment !( on the bike not jogging lol)

Some kids said my bike was "dope" the other day, I assume that's good? No one can see my arse as I am supine whilst riding, I bet those kids would not know what "supine" means.

Top Bottom