"Nice Arse!" ....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Catrike UK said:
Some kids said my bike was "dope" the other day, I assume that's good? No one can see my arse as I am supine whilst riding, I bet those kids would not know what "supine" means.

Not without looking it up on google,pal.;)

Our clerk at work, grades us cyclists on what we look like in lycra.

Although im not a the top of the list, I was relieved to find out that I wasnt at the bottom.:blush:

On the nice bottom front, I also had a group of girls in a car wolf whistling at my ass. Unfortunately as they passed they realised i was an old bloke:sad::laugh:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Catrike UK said:
Some kids said my bike was "dope" the other day, I assume that's good? No one can see my arse as I am supine whilst riding, I bet those kids would not know what "supine" means.
Probably talking about its value if he nicked if from you to sell - i.e. worth a certain amount of dope. :smile::biggrin:

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Heavy bike, dope bike, sick bike, all much teh same thing. Off to have my legs waxed this evening, looking forward to the nice legs comments already, such a poser LOL!

BentMikey said:
Heavy bike, dope bike, sick bike, all much teh same thing. Off to have my legs waxed this evening, looking forward to the nice legs comments already, such a poser LOL!

Or such a tart!:smile::sad:

BentMikey said:

You puff.:angry:

colly

Re member eR
I once had my arse slapped by a yoof on a moped.

Either he thought I was a girl, or maybe he just likes older blokes. B)

No false modesty here, I do have a nice arse.xx(:biggrin::biggrin:

J4CKO

I would like some shorts that were designed, say printed to look split, that would get some looks !

Top Bottom