Nice film by Jon Snow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Jumping red lights, blaming women cyclists oh dear. Oh and whats with the dodgy bird song overlay.

Reactions: gaz

Drago

Legendary Member
Jon Snow, the famous RLJ'er, with all the roadcraft skills of a one-legged cat trying to bury a jobbie on a frozen pond?

Still, I guess he speaks with authority in that regard, like Charles Bronsons easy guide to armed robbers.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
it's fantastically old-fashioned. A sort of throwback to the pre-boom days. It's as if he's looking for a fight - one man alone against all the odds. Instead of which.........take almost any street in the City, or any one of half a dozen radial routes and you've got bikes by the zillion. CS7 (which is largely one of those bus lanes he so disdains) is rammed with bikes.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Well I've learnt one thing, at least - next time I'm in London I won't have to chance it through that murderous underpass! never knew about that little alternative. It still looks pretty crap though!

perplexed

Guru
He's not the greatest cyclist, but gosh, I have such a crush on him...

Have you not seen his socks? :stop:

defy-one

He could have gone 3different ways from post office tower to that Charlton Road - no need to go anywhere near Euston Road and all that traffic :mad

MissTillyFlop

Evil communist dictator, lover of gerbils & Pope.
Have you not seen his socks? :stop:
Have you not seen this?

Rupert_Murdoch.jpg

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
I gave up at the point where he told us he RLJs and then immediately afterwards complained about someone else RLJing.

Reactions: gaz
Top Bottom