Nice surprise - click & collect.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

13 rider

Guru
Snap
I'm picking up my new metal box also this Friday
New car day :rolleyes:

OP
OP
SpokeyDokey

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
The Little Beasty has a number plate ending in XZU which obviously stands for Xtra Zippy Up so Lovely Wife has named it Zippy.

Zippy looks exactly like this:

She's very excited bless her. :smooch:

We've had some very hefty and powerful cars in the past, which have been fun to drive, but this one puts a huge grin on your face disproportionate to its size and price.

johnblack

Über Member
I pick up a new one this afternoon, it's a company car and we have our own handover centre so that's really easy, just drive the old one in and drive the new one out. I've also just bought my eldest daughter a car for learning in which I pick up next week, all done with no hassle as I get a nice deal to buy used cars before they hit the auction. All carried out on line with collection from an outdoor site.

13 rider

Guru
Had a nice surprise this morning a car tax reminder for my old car due Nov 30th ,that can do one :tongue: ,£245 saved as garage paying new car tax for a year :rolleyes:

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
The Little Beasty has a number plate ending in XZU which obviously stands for Xtra Zippy Up so Lovely Wife has named it Zippy.

Zippy looks exactly like this:

View attachment 556462

She's very excited bless her. :smooch:

We've had some very hefty and powerful cars in the past, which have been fun to drive, but this one puts a huge grin on your face disproportionate to its size and price.

Nice little car, although I don't fancy the rubber band tyres.

Salar

A fish out of water
Seems to be car buying time. Pick ours up next week.( Brand new 12K on the road price special lockdown deal).

We had one car too many and needed an inexpensive estate, load lugger, for work etc. but not a Dacia, sorry fabfoodie.

So traded in and got this, similar to pic, but with larger black alloys and a few extras. Know what it is?

Last edited:

johnblack

Über Member
Seems to be car buying time. Pick ours up next week.( Brand new 12K on the road price special lockdown deal).

We had one car too many and needed an inexpensive estate, load lugger, for work etc. but not a Dacia, sorry fabfoodie.

So traded in and got this, similar to pic, but with larger black alloys and a few extras. Know what it is?

View attachment 556605
That be a Fiat, but looks a bit like a Skoda

13 rider

Guru
So the 14 year old Audi has gone to the great scrapyard thanks to the Mazda scrappage scheme and has been replaced for a shiny brand new Mazda 3 .
Happy bunny :rolleyes:
Don't feel like a proper cyclist anymore as for the first time in years my car is now worth more than my bikes

Top Bottom