Nice weather for Ducks!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
fossyant said:
I'm off this week.....but got fairly soaked last week a few times.
I'm off this week as well really mising it already(not the soakings though:smile:)
In Oxford at mo there's some roadworks in the town centre 2 lane road down to 1 lane BIG sign saying CYCLIST'S STOP AT RED LIGHT guess what nearly all going straight through em with buses coming the other way in the rain.;)

Plax

Guru
I was lucky in that it stopped raining minutes before I was leaving for work.
I must get round to getting some new mudguards for my tourer though, there was quite a lot of spray coming off my front wheel and I got quite wet up to the knees from that (just as well I was wearing shorts!). I had to take the back mudguard off as it was squeaking and one of the stays kept popping out, it was doing my head in. So I've just moved the front mudguard to the back and done without a front one. Looks a bit silly but stops me getting a wet bum!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Here we go....Every time it rains heavily, I have the fun of going through this - it's even made the paper. This was last this week's picture...pretty deep as you can see - it's fun unclipping feet (from the fixed) and sailing through (literally)....

Garz

Squat Member
Oh dear, stockport not a million miles away from kearsley! Im hoping that I get to at least wave at mr sunshine today!

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Pissing down here this morning as well.

Luckily i am off work , unluckily the bike is in for a replacement free hub so i have no bike to go for a spin :biggrin: .I went for a run yesterday instead and i thought WOOT ! my legs ache definitely uses the old legs differently .

And today as i am holiday i am stripping artex off the kitchen ceiling ..........

Top Bottom