No "Live" tab on Bkool

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tanygriff

I've set up the Premium 30 day trial and want to give it a go.

There is no "live" tab, and besides scheduling rides for tomorrow, I can't figure out how to actually do a ride now.
Simple enough, but after 2hrs of frustration, I cannot figure it out.

The settings menu comes up differently to any shown on Youtube and on this forum. There is no "individual" box to untick, before you suggest this.

Very frustrated. Now spent the allotted training time getting wound up by the website and got no further. Starting to regret purchasing a BKool.

bobinski

Legendary Member
It can be v v frustrating but worth getting your head around. Have a look at Geoffs faq thread which covers pretty much every part of the software and its foibles.

Asa Post

Super Iconic Legend
You HAVE downloaded and installed the BSim software on your computer, haven't you?

If you have, then open it, log in, and the live rides are in the middle of the screen. One is "on top" and the others are are underlapped (is that a word?) to the right and can be brought to the top by clicking on them. Click on the one on top to open it and join the ride.

To see any rides you've scheduled, click on "Programmed".

As for Settings - if you have a smart trainer, use Auto device pairing (probably the default setting). The other settings needn't concern you at this stage. Let's get you riding first.

I always spin the pedals a few times after connecting the trainer to the computer to make sure they pair up - a green dot next to "Trainer" in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.

@bobinski mentions Geoff's very useful FAQ thread, which is here.

Last edited:
Top Bottom