No more cheap lids.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
One side or both?
Both, symmetrical. A wealthy person would probably go to a private doctor but luckily I'm not bald there yet.

vickster

Legendary Member
Both, symmetrical. A wealthy person would probably go to a private doctor but luckily I'm not bald there yet.
Are you sure it’s not always been like that, skulls and heads have all sorts of weird and wonderful contours

Reactions: C R

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
I bet Alien and Predator have real trouble finding a good fit. And those crystal skulls from the fourth pants Indiana Jones flick, the one that nuked the 'fridge.

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
Are you sure it’s not always been like that, skulls and heads have all sorts of weird and wonderful contours
Positive as you can match it up inside the helemet. Plus had a shaved head years ago and was perfect then.

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
I bet Alien and Predator have real trouble finding a good fit. And those crystal skulls from the fourth pants Indiana Jones flick, the one that nuked the 'fridge.
The Planet X 20 pound lid is perfect for a Xenermorphe queen. I'm a big fan of Alien and Predator maybe I can say it's body modifying.

Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
We are getting somewhere now. Back to my Specialized airnet and it's super comfortable. Should never have changed.
Cool as long as it’s not knackered 👍

Top Bottom