No more Sherpa 😭

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Thorn Sherpa

Ãœber Member
Hi all it's been a while, change of location and 2 more additions to the family meant I parted with my Sherpa a few years back. Brilliant bike the new owner seemed really keen and hoping he's been getting good use out of it. Wondered if the guy was on here by any chance?

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Who knows if they are on cycle chatt
Hopefully it's being used and enjoyed

Rocky

Hello decadence
No, not a name change!

We all know you as Thorn Sherpa so no reason to lose that history. The name change is the action of the desperate and insecure, I'm sure you are neither of those. :okay:
Mmmmm....I've changed my name a few times. I blame my lack of creativity not my insecurity - if only I could think of a really good username. Has The Regulator been used before?

True, I'm desperate but that desperation is for a nice pie and a strong G&T, which is completely forgivable.

Oh, sorry to the OP for going OT........I remember your Sherpa - it was a lovely bike and you took some great photos, particularly of night rides as I recall. I hope the new owner is enjoying it as much as you.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Could be worse, could have ended up like this Sherpa:

Attachments

• b740d2e11f688d2e87d5358cc5767150--rusty-cars-abandoned-cars.jpg
    b740d2e11f688d2e87d5358cc5767150--rusty-cars-abandoned-cars.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 5

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it

I drove one of those Sherpa's around Cyprus and the Lebanon many years ago it even went into Beirut

I drove one of those Sherpa's around Cyprus and the Lebanon many years ago it even went into Beirut
We called them ‘Tillies when I was in uniform: always smelled v rich as exhaust was below offside passenger windows.. didn’t seem to break despite the way they were driven by average matelot

OP
OP
Thorn Sherpa

Thorn Sherpa

Ãœber Member
Mmmmm....I've changed my name a few times. I blame my lack of creativity not my insecurity - if only I could think of a really good username. Has The Regulator been used before?

True, I'm desperate but that desperation is for a nice pie and a strong G&T, which is completely forgivable.

Oh, sorry to the OP for going OT........I remember your Sherpa - it was a lovely bike and you took some great photos, particularly of night rides as I recall. I hope the new owner is enjoying it as much as you.
Yes unfortunately no more night shifts my work was badly effected by covid as many businesses and people were.

DRM

Guru
That looks factory fresh! My mates dad had one as a company van, it kept dropping valves into the cylinders, the local BL garage had it longer then he did, the firm gave up on it and sent his old Transit back up.

Top Bottom