No Wiggo on TDF

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
This news won't detract from my enjoyment of the tour.

Hoogerland cried like a gurl after though

He earned it :tongue:

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Not surprised. After his retirement from the Giro, I expected it. His mi.nd is not on it. I think the media pressure got to him

We all seen this coming. We all asked if he could ride under Froome. Wiggins is the defending champ and is a proud individual. Maybe the sceptic in me but i don't personally believe that he has suffered from virus/flue at Giro and now has knee trouble which rules him out of the Tour. I think the Giro illness was genuine but worsened sorely by the lack of confidence and weather.

For me Wiggins/Sky have answered the leadership problem by removing Wiggins from the equation. I also think this will suit Wiggins better than an on form Froome putting serious time into him in the mountains. Sadly i think Wiggins form and condition are far from peak regardless of his claims of wattage etc.

kedab

Veteran
We all seen this coming. I think the Giro illness was genuine but worsened sorely by the lack of confidence and weather.
For me Wiggins/Sky have answered the leadership problem by removing Wiggins from the equation.
so that's TdeF sorted Pedro, now, let's talk about who's going to win the veulta - i'm going for wiggo cos his climbing has impro....oh hang on, wrong race.

so that's TdeF sorted Pedro, now, let's talk about who's going to win the veulta - i'm going for wiggo cos his climbing has impro....oh hang on, wrong race.
I actually think Armstrong for the Vuelta. Clean as a whistle. New sponsor - "Mr Sheen" for all the jobs you hate. :whistle:

On a serious note i am putting my bucks on Nibali. A fool wouldn't.

kedab

Veteran
I actually think Armstrong for the Vuelta. Clean as a whistle. New sponsor - "Mr Sheen" for all the jobs you hate. :whistle:

On a serious note i am putting my bucks on Nibali. A fool wouldn't.
i'm quite intrigued now that the whole froomedog/wiggo issue has been settled by wiggo wimping out :whistle: - i reckon Berti is a good shout for TdeF and you know what...do you Pedro, do you know what? Cuddles for the Vuelta. Yeh...then again what do i know, i just love the underdog...Berti for the tour, Nibbles for the vuelta.

I hear Poland is nice in July.

This is the Internet rich, let's not let facts or logic scupper misinformed speculation.
This is the same forum that speculates the entire peloton are dopers, cheats, liars and criminals right? ;)

Of course there is a remote possibility that he's got tendonitis and can't train properly, and all the amateur psychologists on here are talking out of their arses.:thumbsup:

Could be Rich, could be. Or it could be easier to tell the public/press that instead of another less popular story. Who knows?

Top Bottom