No Wiggo on TDF

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slaav

Guru
Sky, too many "stars" not enough " water carriers"!

Cav carried a lot of water bottles last year! :smile:

Some really dumb comments on here. He hasn't been picked because he hasn't been able to train. Plus he bottles it on the downs. I don't see what the fuss is about. Now Broom can have his chance without leaving team sky. Nothing is worse than Cadel Evens chin.
In fairness Milzy it's not like this post is without some malice. Just like you though, people have their right to an opinion - like it or not.

Some interesting comments from Brian SMith on twitter tonight #noBS

redcard

Veteran
I actually hope you are right as he would add a less predictable threat. I personally think he hasn't the form or the mindset just now to compete with the top. We will see. ^_^

There were a few moments in the Spring where he didn't look completely shoot. Not much I know, but it was progress from "and Schleck is off the back again!".

Milzy

Guru
In fairness Milzy it's not like this post is without some malice. Just like you though, people have their right to an opinion - like it or not.

Yeah but to be fair I was just only joking about 'Mr.Evans'.

It seems to me that senior members can get away with insulting new members at their own leisure. What a Bawbag.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
There were a few moments in the Spring where he didn't look completely s***. Not much I know, but it was progress from "and Schleck is off the back again!".
Yes, Schleck seemed to be riding himself steadily into form. I don't have any idea what he's capable of this year but he's definitely more on the way back than on the way out IME.

redcard

Veteran
Yeah but to be fair I was just only joking about 'Mr.Evans'.

It seems to me that senior members can get away with insulting new members at their own leisure. What a Bawbag.

By its alright for some lout to insult the opinions of regular posters when they themselves can't even spell a TDF winner's name correctly?

Milzy

Guru
By its alright for some lout to insult the opinions of regular posters when they themselves can't even spell a TDF winner's name correctly?

I'm not used to using touch screen phones that's all. I should know as I had a Welsh teacher who was a Mr.Evans. A thousand apologies. Why don't you pull your head out of your bottom & relax to some Swedish punk rock music? Then we'll all be happy.

Top Bottom