Non-political consequences of COVID

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Chris S

Chris S

Legendary Member
I'll stick to making my own naan breads. Unlike the shop ones they don't contain any fat, contain hardly any salt and aren't a silly teardrop shape.

They also make good pizza bases so I'll carry on making those myself as well.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
My Iraqi hair cutter only charged £9 a pop but closed during the lockdowns. I've been using retro-style Wahl clippers ever since. I'm pretty useless at it and I might get a proper cut for a wedding or similar function, but I think I'll stick to DIY for the moment.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I'm going to be working more from home, even when we go back in as 'normal'. Currently that's in the 'patient' bit of SWMBO's office, which as she's too busy to have private patients will continue for the forseeable future.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Gucci face masks.

Attachments

• IMG_20220131_173023.jpg
    IMG_20220131_173023.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 4

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Virtual pub meetings. We have a friend who moved out of town. For the times he can make it, we will be drinking at home on Zoom, although would still love to visit the local pubs when he can't.

Tempted to carry on wearing a mask in shops as staff are more polite to me when they don't see how ugly I am. However I expect that before long, mask wearers will become a small minority, and I will be seen as a potential hold-up risk rather than a considerate customer, so will have to stop.

Top Bottom